The Mills Family

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (1)
      • Are you out there??

About Me

The Mills'
I am about to become a single mother to my daughter (should she ever decide to come on out), I also have another blog which consists of mostly poems and thoughts: http://nikidmills.blogspot.com/. Things have changed since I began this blog, I left my husband and moved to New Zealand and now here I am, almost two years later, pregnant, single but determined to make a life for the two of us over here (eventually three hopefully).
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you out there??

I thought I should warn you all, this is not a blog about how amazing Jonah is (although I think he is pretty amazing) or how great life is and all the fantastic things we, as a family, are up to. This blog is about my random thoughts, adventures and tales. As much as I love reading about what other people are doing, I find myself more interested in why they are doing it or feel the need to blog about it all, so for my blog, while there will be mentions about Jonah and Mike, it will be for the most part thoughts and ideas and I encourage anyone willing to read it to leave me some comments and let me know what is going on with you and yours.

Posted by The Mills' at 11:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)