Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally!

So I set up this whole thing and even post a pic of the cheeky one and then the internet gets disconnected for a whole week! I guess it was all for the best as instead of constantly checking my facebook, I managed to unpack a ton of boxes - oh yeah, for those not in the know, we moved on base over the weekend, no more noisy neighbors above us!!

Jonah is loving the space and we have a couple of little play areas outside for him to go crazy in, although they both require going up a hill either one way or the other so he hasn't been able to enjoy his red wagon fully as mummy hasn't quite built up those mummy muscles.

I love being on base though, which is strange as normally I can't stand it, but school is nearby and so is a great friend who's son is Jonah's age, and whether they like it or not, we like our mummy time. It is funny watching them interact, swapping juices and dummy's around.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I think Jonah left his juice cup here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete