1. I am a wife and mother
2. I am too selfish to realize that I am The One
3. I am studying to be a paralegal
4. I am dreading the time when I am going to have to study the math part of my General Ed. I have no knowledge of Algebra, I have somehow managed to reach 30 without that knowledge and am wondering if it is really needed. Also, because I am so bad at math, I first have to take a pre-algebra class, which is what exactly????
5. I sometimes wish I were a cat so I could sleep all day and people would rub my belly - although when I was pregnant I hated it when people would do that.
6. My son has red hair and I am tired of explaining that he gets it from his grandfather.
7. I watch way too much tele and read too few books.
8. I miss a lot of people I have met along the way but am very bad at calling them, for which I am sorry.
9. I am already am running out of things to write.
10. I am very happy for my friend who is finally able to adopt her boys! It's about time xx
11. America needs to sell Monster Munch and Skips
12. Thanks to my Philosophy teacher I cannot get a certain Monty Python song out of my head! (If you've seen the one that begins in the Catholic home then you can hum along).
13. You have to know me for a while before you get me.
14. I love tomatoes raw, but hate them in anything hot, especially burgers.
15. I like my friends to be a bit out there and funny and at the same time kind and, on the occasion, inspirational, especially when they don't realize it.
16. I have come to the realization that I am never going to be a medium again.
17. As I unpacked all of my boxes again I discovered that I have a lot of things that I don't need and am determined that it is not going to live in the garage until we move again like it has for the last two moves.
18. I am on facebook too much, it 10pm and I am wasting a few extra minutes I could be spending in bed on this when I know that Jonah is going to wake up in a couple of hours.
19. I am thankful for Red Bull, it's the only thing that keeps me awake for the early morning wake ups. When did 3 am cease to be the time to go to bed and became the time to wake up?
20. I don't know what's worse, the pile of laundry that needs washing or the pile that needs putting away?
21. I don't know if I should become a US Citizen or wait and see what happens over the next couple of years?
22. While I look down on people who buy gossip magazines, I love to secretly read the covers while I queue at the supermarket, just to see if there is anything I should know.
23. I am one of the few who still watch ER
24. It is my humble opinion that people need to laugh more
25. I love my life and all those who are in it
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All math teachers have halitosis.
ReplyDeleteI got my math out of the way first. I had to take the remedial math. Because I'm special.
Maybe I should be wearing Jonah's helmet.